Misunderstood

Comments

• Real melancholy sound, which is a perfect fit for the theme.

I like the switch from third person in the first chorus, to first person in the second. and the extra vocals that come in.

You have your style down pat.

• ElvisNash
    ElvisNash Calif
    edited March 9

Everybody feels like a outcast of sorts , then a solution on last chorus

thanks man

• Reminds me of Empire of Dirt
  • ElvisNash
    ElvisNash Calif
    edited March 9

I guess thats a TV show or movie

if were happy , we'd never write a song

That took 20 years of studying the craft of songwriting.

if your going to suffer , it might as well be for a song , Though buying a house on a hill would be more logical and profitable.

Empire of dirt , would be a good hook , if we wanted a dark song

thanks Carrol

• Sorry wrong title: Hurt covered by Johnny Cash was the song I was referring to.
  • Hard to offer any suggestions/critique when the standard is so high. You are prolific. Another great song.😀

• ElvisNash
    ElvisNash Calif
    edited March 9

That was a great song, after major labels kicked JC to the curb.

• 'The bar has been set by majors Chris , its our job to beat them on a limited budget'

Very well put. That's what we must strive to achieve.

• ElvisNash
    ElvisNash Calif
    edited March 10

You don't wanna know how much I sacrificed to put out 17 songs out and the money loss , I should be divorced again .

She bitches and moans , But she stays . She will sit in car today , As I sing a blues song in the studio , Ok you done ? take me to Ross and bribery money to shut her up . oh what a wicked web we weave

I'll tell you one , Driving to studio in the rain with double vision . I only record on sunday , the bay area traffic during the week , Is horror . This state is over rated and way to many people , Calif .

June carter told JC to keep working , he did till he died , Like "Hurt " Was JC perfect ? not really , drugs sex blah blah blah , But he was a man of God .

Do I like modern country music ? Not really , what does my life have to do with tractors and 40 acres and a mule ? , Nothing .

How does the lead singer of a successful band change a light bulb?

Answer: He just holds on as the world revolves around him

the Beethoven Effect: Child develops a superiority complex and is prone to violent tantrums; is a perfectionist.