And I'm shakin' so much, really yearnin' Baby

When can I see you tonight

Light of the love that I found

Light of the love that I found

words by Robert Plant

Music Jimmy Page

Comments

• Hi Joe,

I am not familiar with this song, and glad to hear this from you.

Love Led Zeppelin, and Robert and Jimmy!!!

Thanks for sharing this.

Rene

• Joe, I too have a lot of time for Led Zeppelin and this one one of their better songs imo. From what I'm hearing this is an interesting acoustic version. But I'd like to hear the rest of it! I've said this before, but I don't really get the point of posting a 50s segment of a song to the forums. Just my opinion of course, and maybe you have your reasons. I really enjoyed what I heard.😀

• Not a fan of Led Zeppelin, but enjoyed what I heard, It seems that you have the guitars panned hard left and right. I think it would be better to move them closer to the center. It sounds unnatural. In real life you don't hear music 100% in one ear or the other. I was listening through headphones.

• I don't remember this one, Joe, but you recorded a cool cover clip of it, nonetheless. As Gavin mentioned, I wasn't a fan of Led Zeppelin, but I didn't actively dislike them either and I did enjoy a few of their songs. I definitely liked Robert Plant's solo material in the 80s. He had several singles that were great such as Big Log, I'm in the Mood, and Heaven Knows.