Believe In Lies

Comments

• Second song of yours I've heard tonight. I'd say pretty much the same about this song as the last. Work in progress if you don't mind me saying. Again, it would help if you could include the lyrics. I think you are a good songwriter and performer, but I'd like to hear these songs taken a step further.😀

• I like your "I believe in lies" line and melody. Definitely potential there.

To me it feels like it needs more variety in the chord progression. At the moment it feels like it's hanging off alternating chords. And that's ok for a while, but it needs somewhere to move to.

You might consider bringing in some sort of progression in the lyric too. Make it move somehow from the start of the song to the end. More of a story to it. Not all songs do that, so it's not essential, just another way to create movement.

• I really like the writing. Great flow, and moves energetically along.

Good stuff. Nice playing and singing, as well!

• Good for a one chord song.

• I like the hook. It's a solid foundation to build on, lyrically and melodically. As IronKnee says, it has energy. It seems to me that it could benefit from a bit more variation.