I Won't Go

This song is dedicated to all peoples with nowhere to go for love and support.

For all the lost and the homeless, and all the good people searching for hope and peace!!!

Hope you enjoy this song. Feedback is much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Rene

https://youtu.be/-6eWK46pXWY

Comments

• Awesome song, Rene.

Your acoustic guitars always sound wonderful.

• This made my day. So glad you've found RDM's new look site and and this is a terrific song. It's everything I've come to expect from you Rene. You hit some spectacular notes with the vocals! Fabulous.😀

• What a glorious funky sound! I enjoyed that very much.

Is the vocal panned hard left on this one? Wasn't sure if that was the recording or just my headphones!!

• Billy_Lunch_Money
    Billy_Lunch_Money Leicester, England!
    edited December 2022

Oh man, I wish I played and sang half as well as you. Your song's gonna be in my head all day as do my chores!

• Awesome playing and vocals, but I had a really hard time hearing your vocals. Please let me know if it is me, or if it fixed. I would like to listen again!

• Hola @ReneAsologuitar

I listened to your song again and again I liked it!!! See you!!

• Nice funky, jazzy feel and great performance as well. The song itself is top notch. Like Owen, I heard the vocals only through the left side of my headphones.

• Rene, it always catches my eye when i see that you have posted something new. Before the song even starts playing I know my ears are in for a treat. This song was no exception. Man you sound so smooth! so, fluent and so natural! Thanks for sharing!

Tom

• Very cool acoustic number with a up-tempo jazz vibe. Nice work, Rene! 😃

• Love your comments, @samiamiamsam !!!

You are so awesome and so appreciated, my friend.

Thank you!

Respectfully,

Rene

• Smooth. Love the look............I'll bet it really works for you. Do you have a circuit you travel?

Good performance! A very good song!

• Very enjoyable, what a great artist. The guitar sounds great, your vocals are sweet and touch the strings of the heart. Well performed man, and again, love the studio vibe. Keep rocking, Haim. Top notch performance.

• Love all your work. Wish we could play together someday. Masterwork.

• LOVE IT! Cool jazzy sound, wonderful mellow voice, great guitar playing.