Stay Forever

Comments

• A great song in the making. I can certainly imagine this being worked into a full band arrangement with guitars, bass, drums and possibly keys. As is stands it's a good listen even if it ends a bit abruptly. I enjoyed this.😀

• Agree with Chris.

Very enjoyable and catchy song.

Love your singing.

Thank you for sharing this beauty.

With respect,

Rene

• I think the bones of the song are all there. I'd look to add a solo or a bridge after what you already have just to add some variety. You might also think about how to vary the dynamics a little more (soft/hard) just to keep the listener guessing what's coming next. But I like where you are at so far.

• "I'm a simple man", very nicely sang.

I like the way you strum the guitar, and the sound is good.

The vibe is of pure songwriting which I found highly enjoyable and inspiring.

Great energy performance.

• I enjoyed the listen. it is catchy and I like your performance. I would like to have the lyrics so I can read as I listen. It's a lovely song, but the end is abrupt.

• dchip
    dchip New Zealand

I tried catching the lyrics but it sounds like you haven't' quite established them yet. Seems you are still fleshing this one out.

You have the makings of a good song here, I look forward to hearing the finished product.

• Good stuff man! Great little demo.

I agree with others that this deserves the full production treatment.

• @Autopart101 . . . as a song, I really like what you have so far, "Simple Man" concept really works well, and the other lyrics you have really support that . . . for current presentation, maybe up the presence of the vocal, and dip some 100 hz on the guitar . . . thanks for sharing here, and I offer my sincere encouragement to keep working this one !

• MoraAmaroLaLoba
    MoraAmaroLaLoba Madrid (Spain)

Hola @Autopart101

Great guitars chords!!!! and very nice song!!!

I wish you a safe 2023!!!

• Let go on like this forever

We should stay like this together

Is tonight for love or pressure

I'm a simple man, with my hart on my sleeve in my hand

I'm a simple man, are you my Wife, my Girl, my Friend

Lets make this life together

Lets make this life forever

Lets stay like this my love forever

I'm a simple man, with my hart on my sleeve in my hand

I'm a simple man, are you my Wife, my Girl, my Friend

Lets live like this my love forever