Crooked Highway lines

Comments

• jgkojak2
    jgkojak2 Lawrence, KS

Love the lyrics here -

You need to increase the tempo about 5bpm - that chorus would catch much better if the song were that tiny bit faster

• Well I'm not re recording it, Its a ballad at 4;01

Thanks

• What a great soulful sound! I like the way the intensity really builds at the end.

I'm not sure that I completely get the lyric. What is a crooked highway line? I don't think I've ever seen any that weren't pretty much straight, and that makes it hard for me to build a picture in my head. On reflection, I think I maybe do understand it - you're referring to the road itself curving, not the lines being painted crooked, which is what I was initially trying to picture?

• ElvisNash
    ElvisNash Calif
    edited May 2023

Crooked highway lines ? , Well roads are crooked , Thats where God has taken me . On Crooked Highway lines

the road itself curving, not the lines being painted crooked, which is what I was initially trying to picture?

Lines are crooked . Mountain roads all that . Life is crooked highway lines basically , if it wasn't we'd never write a song

Has life taken you down a straight highway ? probably not