View single post by SundownSam
 Posted: Wed Dec 30th, 2009 01:32 pm
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
SundownSam

I just finished listening to it Clark ....and very nice!!! Your friend sings it with much emotion and she did a very nice job on it. Well done! Only other thing I'd like to say is I personally like your original title of 'You Live In Me' ...it's short and sweet and to the point! But I know how I am when it comes to my titles, sometimes I want to say more in order to get the point of the song across! However, hopefully after listening or reading it folks will get the gist of it. So I guess what I'm trying to say is...in some cases less is more. But again, this is purely a suggestion, so please feel free to keep or sweep.:)  

Clark, now what you need to do is post this link and the newly revised lyrics I saw on Broadjam over in the proper music database (genre) so everyone can listen to it and you can get a little feedback on it. Here in the lyrics lounge everyone will think it's still lyrics only and not know it has now become a musical version of the write. It's okay right where it is, so no biggie, but I just thought I'd let you know that you can do it if you want to.

Good luck with it! :)

Last edited on Wed Dec 30th, 2009 01:33 pm by SundownSam

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1021080

Close Window