View single post by Plain Jane
 Posted: Sun Apr 4th, 2021 05:18 pm
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
Plain Jane

Hello All –

My name is Finnajane.

I am a former full-time musician wanting to get back into songwriting for my own personal therapy and hopefully for other’s enjoyment. It’s been years since I’ve been on stage due to personal choice and health reasons. I sing, play guitar, bass, and a little bit of keyboards. I write both lyrics and music.

Two decades ago, I composed lyrics and music for my CD that is on CD Baby entitled “Midnight Eyes”. I sing and play bass on the entire CD. I had some fellow musicians also contribute their talents.

I have several musical influences including Stevie Nicks and Pat Benatar among many others. My all-time favorite band is Rush, although don’t even try to write anything that complicated 😋

In 2018, I also wrote a children’s book entitled “Kitty Kat, Kitty Kat, Tell me What’s New!” and a sing-a-long posted on YouTube for children’s enjoyment.

It looks like I joined this forum back in Jan 2013, although I don't remember introducing myself or posting anything?? I look forward to posting new and old songs, along with giving feedback and encouragement on other’s work on this forum. Count your blessings and have a wonderful day!

~Finnajane
;)