View single post by cmaja
 Posted: Sun Jul 12th, 2020 07:10 am
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
cmaja

MASempine wrote:
I’ve just terminated a collaborative effort. It may be a while before I’m ready to spend hours of my time only to have my “work output” dismissed because the music guy said he couldn’t sing it that way. It was frustrating because I thought WE were getting close to something very good indeed.

Looks like you have quite a number of works posted. I’m to the point that I’d be happy having just one of my top 10 lyrics put to music and sung by a good vocalist. I’m working to make that happen but haven’t connected with the right folks yet

I don’t let the music guys get me down. Many are not very reliable. Especially the amateurs. I have one professional producer/composer I’m working with but things are moving kinda slow. Still working on the first song. But God has been patient with me, so...

Yea, I’ve posted over 150 lyrics and songs. I write prolifically. I’m kinda obsessed, but I love it! I have about 70-80 I’ve never posted. I’d have a tough time picking out my top ten. I need a dedicated Elton John, desperately.

Charles