The Songwriters' Forum - by Songwriters, for Songwriters Home 

Welcome to The Songwriters' Forum - by Songwriters, for Songwriters!
Please log on to view our discussion forum in its entirety.

Please Introduce Yourself - INSTRUCTIONS
 Moderated by: Troy33, RainyDayMan, HankTheTank
New Topic Printer Friendly
 Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Nov 4th, 2006 04:43 pm

1st Post
Admin Account
TSF Administrator

Favorite Artist: 
I am a: Singer/Songwriter/Musician
New users please introduce yourself to the TSF forum before you start posting even if you think everyone knows you from other boards.  There are some here that would welcome an introduction from you.

Please click New Topic, at the top of the 'Introduce Yourself' forum section, and then enter a title as follows:  your username - Intro

Thanks.

Posted: Sun Jun 8th, 2008 03:29 am

2nd Post
TSF-Mike
TSF Founder

Favorite Artist: Too many to list!
I am a: Songwriter/Musician
Just a note.

As a common courtesy to everyone registering on this board, please take the time to welcome people as you yourself have been welcomed.

I have noticed that the same handfull of users go out of their way to extend a hello to new people and it is appreciated.  We would like for other members to take the time to do the same.  It is what sets us apart from less friendlier boards.

So next time you see somebody that is new, just take a moment to say howdy, will you please?

-TSF-Mike

Posted: Sat Apr 1st, 2017 01:59 pm

3rd Post
Dave

Favorite Artist: Too Many
I am a: Singer/Songwriter/Musician
Hi, Im Dave out of St Louis, Im 56 y/o Bass player, Guitar player, Songwriter & Singer [the last is up for debate] Iv been recording my own music since the late 80's & have reached a point where I would like to collaborate with other writers, players, & singers. I am a rhythm oriented guy & am into a full band type of approach to songwriting. I look at my music as a band with real instruments played by real people. I do not use loops, or download files in any way, don't even know how. I create everything from nothing then perform every note live into Protools. I use a drum sequencer with NI pluggins that have taken me to a new level of production & engineering. I also utilize Instrument tracks with a Guitar Synth as my controller. I tend to gravitate towards Blues, Soul, R&B, Rock, Fusion [I use the last term loosly]
I would really like to bounce some songs off of some other musicians as I have several completed songs that could use some lyrics. Im trying to get away from "me" & head in a different direction with input from other like minded players that are doing what Im doing.

Current time is 04:53 am

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2016 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1409 seconds (8% database + 92% PHP). 27 queries executed.