The Songwriters' Forum - by Songwriters, for Songwriters Home 

Welcome to The Songwriters' Forum - by Songwriters, for Songwriters!
Please log on to view our discussion forum in its entirety.

Our Love Will Always Be
 Moderated by: Troy33, RainyDayMan, HankTheTank
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Jun 7th, 2010 12:30 am
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Andy

Favorite Artist: 
I am a: Songwriter/Musician
Here's another one. Much easier than the last one. Feedback welcome. Thanks, Andy :)

Our Love Will Always Be

© June 2010 by Andy Chumbley

Intro – 32 counts

Verse 1
When I first saw her so long ago
I knew our love was right
she was the girl in my dreams
she was such a delight

Chorus
Her voice is warm like a summer breeze
when she whispered to me
“I love you so much my darling,
Our Love Will Always Be”

Verse 2
Many long years have passed us by
and my love gets stronger each day
she’s my comfort and joy
I wouldn’t have it any other way

Chorus
when she whispered to me
Our Love Will Always Be”

Instrumental – 32 counts

Bridge
We’ll be together till the end of time
not a chance we will part
she is my loving soul mate
and deep inside my heart

Chorus
when she whispered to me
Our Love Will Always Be”

16 counts

Ending
Our Love Will Always Be”

Posted: Mon Jun 7th, 2010 03:19 am
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
SundownSam
Super Moderator

Favorite Artist: Danny, James, Dennis, Charles, Rob, Don, Art, John, Mike ...
I am a: Songwriter
Andy, I wish you could see the smile on my face right now! This looks really good! :cool: But I had to laugh when you said..."Much easier than the last one!" Sorry, for putting you through the wringer on that last one, but everything you've gone through is paying off for you. There's a marked improvement in the first showing of this one and the first showing of your last one. I can tell just by looking at it that what you learned the first time around stuck and that you're well on your way to becoming that songwriter you talked about wanting to become. It just takes time Andy. Ask anyone, it doesn't happen overnight...well for most of us anyway, there ARE a few who were just born to do it and it comes easy for them...but for the majority of us we have to work at it and we're always learning no matter how long we've been doing it. One other thing I have been meaning to tell you Andy...as a matter of fact it's something that has been brought up here a couple of times recently on some of the threads in General Discussion, you may have even read it yourself....but in case you haven't here's one more little tip! With most of us we find we can't make a song just happen. If we try to force a song that's not ready to be born yet if usually shows, so give it some space when it's not cooperating...but keep on thinking about it and tinkering with it when inspiration hits you...and if it's one you really, really, really want to write, all in due time it will reveal it's self to you! :)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1021080

Posted: Mon Jun 7th, 2010 03:45 am
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
Andy

Favorite Artist: 
I am a: Songwriter/Musician
Hey Sara girl,

My smile is there too. I'm really into the technical part of writing and that I've found is my problem. I'm an engineer at heart and most things are black and white to me. That is a bad combination when I'm trying to write shades of gray. I think I know what I want to say but when it comes out it is very boring and very common. I've been looking at lots of lyrics lately trying to get a feel for different ways to say what I'm putting on paper in common language. An example would be the first line in my chorus saying "summer breeze." I think that's much better than "hot blow torch?" Just joking but you can see what I'm talking about?
You were not to hard on me. I appreciate what you (and others too) have done for me. You guys have been a blessing and adding your information to my collections of books........................I'm writing songs......and they will get better. I just wish I could put some "proper" music to them. I just listened to Troy's song and what a beautiful song he did.....that's what I want to do!!

Andy

Current time is 07:26 pm

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2016 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1628 seconds (19% database + 81% PHP). 26 queries executed.