The Songwriters' Forum - by Songwriters, for Songwriters Home 

Welcome to The Songwriters' Forum - by Songwriters, for Songwriters!
Please log on to view our discussion forum in its entirety.

ATTENTION MixCraft 3.0 Owners!!
 Moderated by: Troy33, RainyDayMan, HankTheTank
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Feb 27th, 2008 01:16 am
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
TSF-Mike
TSF Founder

Favorite Artist: Too many to list!
I am a: Songwriter/Musician
If you recently purchased MixCraft 3.0 you are qualified to upgrade to the new version  of MixCraft 4.0.  This upgrade will only cost you $14.94.  I highly suggest that you take advantage of this offer.  The newer version has some interesting virtual instrument tracks and some other niceties which might help some of you non-musical songwriters.  It has a little virtual piano keboard to plunk things out on.

All you need to do is follow this link, enter in the E-mail that you originally purchased MixCraft 3.0 with and it will do a registration code lookup:
http://www.acoustica.com/cgi/getcodes.asp

It will then send you an e-mail with a special link to purchase Version 4.  Please note that I received two e-mails one for V2 and one for V3.  Look towards the bottom of the Version 3 e-mail for the coupon code for purchasing Version 4.  There should be a link that says "Your Special Mixcraft 4 Discount Link"  Click on that and check to make certain that the coupon code is entered in automatically for you.  You should see the price of $64.95 and a discount of $50.01.  You will then need to cick on "Buy".  Unfortunately there is no PayPal button to pay with so you will need a credit/debit card to checkout.

It will then send you to a download page.  The first download installed and then said that it was not current.  I simply clicked on one of the download sites and grabbed it again.  After that install finished, it was successful.

Please note that this will be a separate installation from your Version 3.  You would need to open all your files again in the new version for it to start tracking them.

I hope this was helpful.

Current time is 10:09 pm

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2016 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2011 seconds (36% database + 64% PHP). 27 queries executed.