The Songwriters' Forum - by Songwriters, for Songwriters Home 

Welcome to The Songwriters' Forum - by Songwriters, for Songwriters!
Please log on to view our discussion forum in its entirety.

Stooge Trek!
 Moderated by: Troy33, RainyDayMan, HankTheTank
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Dec 4th, 2018 11:36 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Marty Ray Boone
Contributor

Favorite Artist: "Rev.Jimmy Swaggart" "Owen Hovenden" Kerry Boone
I am a: Singer/Songwriter/Musician
Hi all! If any of you are familiar with Star Trek and the three stooges, imagine the mixture of the both of them! This is a creative idea born from my mind. The three stooges on the Star Ship enterprise. Some bits that the stooges employed were people shooting the stooges in their butts with bullets from a gun. Think of the phasers on Star Trek, and someone hitting the stooges in the rear end with a phaser, and making them scoot their butts on the floor after being shot with the phaser! Ha, ha. One episode of Star Trek had an entity possess the computer on the ship! What if the spirit of Curly of the stooges got into the ship computer and when Spock would say "Computer, to the last digit, compute the value of pi! (Pi is a mathematical equation, with no resolution ever!). The spirit of Curly could say, "That's easy, it makes an excellent after dinner desert!" These are just a couple of ideas I have for some comedy on Stooge Trek, and if only this show could be made, the possibilities are endless for the number of comic circumstances! I hope you all like my idea of a great show that really should be produced, called "Stooge Trek"!:shock:

Marty Ray Boone, now seeking God's will for my life and asking if I may serve him as a gospel bass singer and singer of harmonies in that form of music! I thank Holy God for my voice! Near perfect pitch as well, guidance for my fingers on that piano, AMEN

Current time is 04:35 am

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2016 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2293 seconds (44% database + 56% PHP). 26 queries executed.