The Songwriters' Forum - by Songwriters, for Songwriters Home 

Welcome to The Songwriters' Forum - by Songwriters, for Songwriters!
Please log on to view our discussion forum in its entirety.

Original song. "By your side"
 Moderated by: Troy33, RainyDayMan, HankTheTank Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Jan 3rd, 2019 07:43 am
  PMQuoteReply
21st Post
Tj_pinkgurl

Favorite Artist: Kelly Clarkson, P!nk, Delta Goodrem, Avril Lavigne
I am a: Singer/Songwriter
Yo. I’M HERE AND STILL AROUND... I’m very sorry I haven’t been prresent but I usually get notifications if there’s a message or a reply in something I’ve posted and I’m still working on some music finding more ways to actually make the music myself or to get backing tracks like this lovely one you gave me and let me do something with it, I love making music and writing lyrics etc so I really appreciated it. It’s funny you say you want me to do a better quality version with vocal also because I only recently just spent $1000 on new recording equipment, the only prob is it’s taking me so bloody long to work the system out. I used to used Cubase 6 Yamaha now I’m using an updated Cubase 10 UK22Ii and omg I’m so clueless with it I have no idea what I’m doing let alone working on my vocals... it’s meant to be better quality too but it’s worse coz I don’t know how to use it properly so maybe I was better off staying with the old version haha

I’m glad you liked the song and thanks for saying I was good at what I did apart from rushing it abit so vocals are off and could most certainly do a better job. I might just put that on my list of to do songs while I’m still trying to work out my new system or whatever keeps going wrong with it.

I’m also actually getting vocals coaching starting early Feb this year too (for the first time ever) so I might just stick around again I’m pretty preocupied with my life atm but never had intentions to just dissapear. So yeah I decided I enjoy singing and writing lyrics too much to do nothing about it so researched some places and I’ve got a free trial for vocal coaching early feb. scared ***less I have a fear of singing infront of people.

Thanks so much for giving me the song!!! If YOU wanna change anything in it then feel free if you wanna make it more a partner thing. That’s fine with me. And thanks dude for the feed back, I don’t even bother warming up my voice sometimes so I will keep what you said in mind.

Thanks guys and chat soon. I’ll have a good check up and catch up on here soon.

Peace
:)

Posted: Sat Jan 5th, 2019 02:08 am
  PMQuoteReply
22nd Post
Marty Ray Boone
Contributor

Favorite Artist: "Rev.Jimmy Swaggart" "Owen Hovenden" Kerry Boone
I am a: Singer/Songwriter/Musician
I love Aussie girl! :cool:

Marty Ray Boone, now seeking God's will for my life and asking if I may serve him as a gospel bass singer and singer of harmonies in that form of music! I thank Holy God for my voice! Near perfect pitch as well, guidance for my fingers on that piano, AMEN

Posted: Sat Jan 5th, 2019 01:13 pm
  PMQuoteReply
23rd Post
Marty Ray Boone
Contributor

ROCK ON!!! :Guitarman1:

Marty Ray Boone, now seeking God's will for my life and asking if I may serve him as a gospel bass singer and singer of harmonies in that form of music! I thank Holy God for my voice! Near perfect pitch as well, guidance for my fingers on that piano, AMEN

Posted: Sat Jan 5th, 2019 11:45 pm
  PMQuoteReply
24th Post
Marty Ray Boone
Contributor

I PREFER MISS TJ STAY IN THE FOREFRONT MAN! LOVE THIS SONG!:Really Ticked:

Posted: Sun Jan 6th, 2019 01:26 am
  PMQuoteReply
25th Post
samiamiamsam

Favorite Artist: Beatles, Pink Floyd, Leadbelly, Nirvana, REM, Leonard Cohen, Robert Johnson
Glad to see you're still working on music TJ. Don't be a stranger.

https://www.youtube.com/user/odomodometer/videos
https://soundcloud.com/user-71329120

Posted: Mon Jan 7th, 2019 03:43 am
  PMQuoteReply
26th Post
Tj_pinkgurl

For sure I won’t be a stranger. When I have time I’ll come on the site and share my new stuff and also have a listen to what’s new from others and also would like to chat to you in private message Sami, before I re-record OUR song, just wanting to see if you’d like to make it more a partner thing or if you’d like to add or take parts out? I never intentionally made it all mine as I did, I thought you gave it to me to do what I want with it so I’m totally fine if you don’t even want me to have it anymore, I could delete it from my YouTube and everything if it’s really not what you like or wanted it to be etc, or if you wanna change stuff together or work on what you’d like too, that would be totally fine I have so many original lyrics that losing one or someone changing some parts doing a partner thing wouldn’t bother me. It’s all up to you :) so in the next few days we shall be in touch :)

Posted: Mon Jan 7th, 2019 03:43 am
  PMQuoteReply
27th Post
Tj_pinkgurl

Whoop just editing coz I accidentally sent the same long reply twice, I’m on my phone. C u guys soon :D

:P

Last edited on Mon Jan 7th, 2019 03:47 am by Tj_pinkgurl

Posted: Fri Jan 11th, 2019 01:58 am
  PMQuoteReply
28th Post
samiamiamsam

Favorite Artist: Beatles, Pink Floyd, Leadbelly, Nirvana, REM, Leonard Cohen, Robert Johnson
Sounds good TJ! I'll probably re-record the song and give you a better quality foundation to work off of. The music I originally gave you was recorded on an old tascam 8-tack.
We'll talk soon.

https://www.youtube.com/user/odomodometer/videos
https://soundcloud.com/user-71329120

Posted: Sat Jan 12th, 2019 07:48 pm
  PMQuoteReply
29th Post
Andrea

Favorite Artist: Queen, Tom Petty, Metallica, Kansas, Guns N' Roses
I am a: Songwriter
Great job. The lyrics fit very well with the music.

Current time is 09:45 pmPage:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2016 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1620 seconds (8% database + 92% PHP). 27 queries executed.