The Songwriters' Forum - by Songwriters, for Songwriters Home 

Welcome to The Songwriters' Forum - by Songwriters, for Songwriters!
Please log on to view our discussion forum in its entirety.

New here? Where to post your songs!
 Moderated by: Troy33, RainyDayMan, HankTheTank
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Mar 10th, 2018 01:46 am
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Marty Ray Boone
Contributor

Favorite Artist: "Rev.Jimmy Swaggart" "Owen Hovenden" Kerry Boone
I am a: Singer/Songwriter/Musician
Hi, I noticed some new people posting songs in the wrong sections and want to help them know where they belong. One was put in music databases and it was only a lyric. The database is for songs with recorded music that can be listened to on the computer. Another song with music was posted in the section for discussion. A place to talk about different styles of music. The song should have been posted in the music databases. If you only have words to post, please put them in the lyrics lounge. If you have something like a sound cloud or you tube recording that we can listen to, please submit it in the music databases. Discussion area is for talking about songs. Music databases is for recorded music. Lyrics lounge is for word songs, without recorded music,(lyrics) only. I am just trying to help people know where they should be putting the songs. Thank you. :)

Marty Ray Boone, now seeking God's will for my life and asking if I may serve him as a gospel bass singer and singer of harmonies in that form of music! I thank Holy God for my voice! Near perfect pitch as well, guidance for my fingers on that piano, AMEN

Current time is 02:29 pm

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2016 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1554 seconds (17% database + 83% PHP). 27 queries executed.