View single post by terrypicker
 Posted: Tue Dec 9th, 2008 01:55 am
Full Topic
terrypicker

TSF-Mike wrote: terrypicker wrote: God Bless you Bro.  Hope you have a really good day today! :)
Thank you Rick, you have no idea what that means to me.

-Mike

Thank you Bro. You are precious to me and to many others.  I remember times when you prayed for me when I really, desperately needed it.  You helped bear my burdens when I had burdens I couldn't even reveal to anyone.  But you know what my friend?  Your intercedence coupled with Our Saviour's Grace and Faithfulness brought me through that Threat in my lifeand raised me up to scoff in the very face of the accuser who was out to destroy me.  I didn't deserve the deliverance I received, but He gave it to me anyways.  I love you for that my friend, more than I can say.  I quote now the words of a wonderful songwriter by the name of Gloria Gathier and her fine husband Bill, 

Because He lives I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives all fear is gone
Because I know He holds the future
And live is worth the living just because he lives.

He came to give us life, and life more abundantly...and this is my prayer con-joined in love and faith that He is able to do what He has promised.  May God Bless you in those and other ways as well.  Rest in that peace my friend that surpasses all human understanding, for He holds you in His hand and nothing is great enough to take you out of His hand!  I love you Bro.  :)