View single post by SundownSam
 Posted: Mon Oct 20th, 2008 02:52 am
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
SundownSam

Ladies, this must undoubtedly be a project sent from in heaven, because I have no other explanation for the way things have fallen into place here!   

Sound OK?....speaking for myself....you betcha it sounds ok!!!  Woo-hoo, Girls, we have us a music man if you ladies are game!!! Danny, this is wonderful news...thank you!  I for one would love. love, love to have you get on board with our little collab!  And I feel pretty certain I speak for my two cohorts as well, but I'll let them tell you that!  I know they are probably just as surprised to see your post as I am!  This is so sweet of you!  But, I don't think any of us would be willing to exclude you as a co-writer!  Miss Frances, what do have to say about this?  After all it is your hook!!!   Lissa...and you?

And for any of you who saw my original version of this post...I thought I was going to be the first to post, but Lissa out-typed me!  So, what I had up here earlier just didn't sound right anymore, so, I re-wrote it...the story of my life!!! LOL 

Last edited on Tue Oct 21st, 2008 12:21 pm by SundownSam

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1021080

Close Window