View single post by iwritethesongs1
 Posted: Mon Sep 29th, 2008 11:55 pm
Full Topic
iwritethesongs1

Mike,

Hello my friend. Although I have not been on the forum much in the last year, I have thought of you a lot. I know that this is a difficult time for you and your family. This is one of the eternal questions that we have no answer for. Someday we will. The Bible teaches us that all things work together for good to those that love God and are called according to His purpose. Just keep your focus on the Lord. He will give you strength to get through this trial. I know, because He has done so much for me and my family.

I pray that you will be given peace and comfort knowing that our Heavenly Father is still the great physican and He has the final say. Look to His Holy Word for encouragement during this time of trial in your life.

You have been a great friend to me.....just a new, actually an old, aspiring songwriter. I have learned so much from your postings over the years. Many times I was back in the shadows gleaning from you and others in our group.

My word for you is to not give up. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Know that the Lord is with you even during these times when we ask "Lord...where are you...don't you know my suffering and pain". Be assured He does. Trust Him.

don

Psalm 91