View single post by RainbowKeeper
 Posted: Tue Jan 19th, 2021 01:14 am
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
RainbowKeeper

In fact this is a kind of a farewell song to my aunt and my uncle. She was my second mother, my nanny and all that and he was my godfather. I lost her on oct. 30 2020 and him on Jan. 13. 2021.
I found myself in a very, almost touchable, emotion...it wasn’t „just“ grief...hard to explain, but I literally sat down in my room and my mind went to their apartment. My „spirit“ walked cross all the rooms that are now empty, and somehow I felt my heart break in that moment. So I kinda woke up but kept the line about „walking the rooms“ in my head. Then I started writing and I was able to „hear“ it while I wrote it. Didn’t take long, absolutely sure about the character and the flow....
Anyway, I have had a lot to deal with in the last 2-3 years, and this is now the climax....I pray that it is the climax!

Ps: to answer the one above: image of heartache takes sight = heartache makes you cry.... just a more poetic way to say „I’m crying like a....“.
Thanx for your interest in my stuff and your comments and fb
RK

Close Window