|View single post by Motorist Sketchbook|
|Posted: Sun Jun 21st, 2020 01:02 pm||
|Let's vote people. Only four votes so far. The deadline is Monday.
Six days from the launch of this topic the poll will stop taking votes.
Lyric submissions can be viewed here.
1) How well do the lyrics fit the track?
2) How well is the theme developed?
3) How original and creative are the lyrics?
4) Are the lyrics thought-provoking and memorable?
5) Grammatical accuracy. Correct spelling and word use?
Song structure: Intro/5 verses/5 choruses
Intro - 6 bars
Verse - 8 bars
Chorus - 8 bars
After the intro the song alternates verse/chorus/verse/chorus 5 times (no ending)
The last chorus could be designated as the ending. Use the space as you see fit.
Note: verse and chorus are interchangeable.
Link to the track.
Let me know if you have questions. Thanks.
Blue Collar Road Scholar
Motorist Sketchbook - SoundCloud link: