View single post by RainbowKeeper
 Posted: Wed Mar 18th, 2020 10:56 pm
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
RainbowKeeper

Hey blm,

Ty for your comment! I really appreciate it!
At the moment I write very personal stuff that’s true. And I already wrote the next one a day after this piece here.

You are right about the change from the perspective of a „viewer“ to the Ego/I. I tried to build a bridge that helps with that change by writing the line:
And might help people like me

So the B and C Parts are my personal feelings and thoughts about the Situation. Very much self-reflecting I must say. But I also wanted to finish the whole circle with the right images and pictures that makes this song complete.
The c- part is a bit difficult but I guess I know what you mean with this hard cut there, but somehow it is what I wanted to have.
I want a music change exactly on that part and a more clear sounding voice singing those words. A little bit as if it is some kind of wishful thought or dream sequence.
From all the difficult searching for the right way u are somehow able to „just“ let it go. But I still dunno if the image of „flying“ fits in.
When I wrote it I thought: when do you see everything? When can you go where you want to go? If you are above it all....And that’s why I have chosen that way of saying it. But maybe you know the feeling....if u think it’s not good nuff but you don’t know how to make it better?! Hard to explain, but I even can’t put my finger on the thing that disturbs me. Maybe it’s the thing that I just need someone, only one person, that says....I know what you mean there! ?!
I don’t know.

But I truly feel great to get a comment from you.
I always use my lyrics and songs as some kind of diary and so it makes me really proud if ppl like what I do. But I am also always open for discussions, that only help us to grow.
So ty again for your words!
RK

Close Window