View single post by moptop
 Posted: Fri Feb 21st, 2020 12:48 pm
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
moptop

Becki,
I'm glad you liked it. It definitely wasn't my intention to pop your bubble so to speak. The last thing I would ever want to do is discourage anyone who wants to create music. I am more the opposite, I always try to support someone like yourself as much as possible. I just thought you would appreciate getting some info on how the people on the inside of the music business really do think. His comments in that thread surprised me and yet didn't surprise me. I always knew in the music industry that's it been a "it's who you know" with an "old boys club" sort of mentality. If you're not in, you're kept out. So much for cultivating new and upcoming musicians who are gifted and do have something new and wonderful to offer...which if you went to the link and read my response to him the disdain I expressed about that.

Like I said, I wasn't trying to throw water on your musical fire. I just thought I would pass along some info I though might be useful, and I'm very glad and relived that you viewed it with an open mind. I hope to see more of you here on the forum. There are a lot of good people on this one who are willing to help.

Take care,
Dominick

https://soundcloud.com/user-296202890
Close Window