View single post by RainbowKeeper
 Posted: Tue Feb 18th, 2020 12:15 am
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
RainbowKeeper

Well to me because of the Hörsturz I had which is more than just sudden deafness ....sadly I had some kind of „attack“ inside my right ear....maybe it’s cause by the illness I’m suffering from but they r not sure....
Anyway
The ending well.....if I would do it I wouldn’t give a damn flying pig about the grammar..... I just would let it breath there....a lil stop in the singing maybe a special musical climax....and after that the 2 ending lines...as simple as possible. But yeah I can understand what u mean, too. Makes it a bit more fulfilling and perfect if it comes to the writing part, but I guess any singer would „bring himself/herself“ in here after all.
But those two black zodiac heartattack what ever lines are killing me.... maybe I have to sleep over it once again.
But we can make it! We will work out a compromise!

Btw I have posted an older song of mine here in the forum. It’s a piece that is very deeply connected to me but if you have ideas ....specially about the indirect speech....feel welcome!

Close Window