View single post by RainbowKeeper
 Posted: Mon Feb 17th, 2020 11:39 pm
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
RainbowKeeper

Hey,
LOL seems as if u are a mind reader ... cause I just talk to my mum about you and me working on this piece and in fact I sang a lil of the song (specially the ending) as I have it in mind. Rofl
But today is a bad day for my right ear so that I m hearing myself as if I’m under water. :(

Anyway what about using attack instead of black?
Something like: no matter which trouble attacked....it’s not a 💯 rhyme but maybe it gives u new ideas. I’m also still thinking about those lines 🤔

What u say about the beginning is true, that’s why I came up with the idea of those 2 backing intro lines. U open with these....have your climax when the lead vocal sings this phrase again....then u can take a breath and sing „be forever yours-and you’re forever mine“.... to me this has the breathing character that gives the whole topic of the song a stronger meaning.
But.....that’s just lil me, in the end it’s yours and u decide what u wanna have there!
Greetings from mum and me!
Ps: it’s not work for me....it’s joy to finally found someone I can do this with!

Close Window