View single post by bunnythesinger
 Posted: Fri Nov 8th, 2019 07:44 am
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
bunnythesinger

A local buddy of mine challenged me, over the course of the next year, to write 12 songs in 12 months, in any genre, either lyrics only or with music, each song's subject matter must be related to or appropriately consistent with the month that it depicts.

I had originally planned to wait until January to make a full New Year thing out of it, however, I realized that some people wanting to do this, may already be writing Christmas/holiday songs for December and it would be a great way to get a head start on it.

Ill be doing the challenge and of course collabs are welcomed and encouraged . I hope to see what everyone comes up with. While some months have built in holidays which make good subject matter, some months may prove to be more challenging. I think it will be a fun way to add to your catalog...we're gonna write anyway...so...

Id love to have you guys join me on this 1 a month challenge. Look forward to seeing what everyone thinks.and indeed comes up with.

Bunny