|View single post by cmaja|
|Posted: Wed Sep 18th, 2019 12:43 am||
|Okay Bunny, The criteria I used was: (1) I had to know it by heart, (2) I had to have use it as an inspiration to my writing, and (3) I had to have researched it. As follows:
1. The Man I Love - Ira and George Gershwin, Ella Fitzgerald
2. How Much I Feel - David Pack, Ambrosia
3. Broken-hearted Me - Randy Goodrum, Anne Murray
4. Tales Of Brave Ulysses - Eric Clapton, Martin Sharp, Cream
5. Lyin’ Eyes - Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Eagles
6. Your Song - Elton John, Bernie Taupin
7. Blue Bayou - Roy Orbison, Linda Ronstadt
8. Farther Down The Line - Lyle Lovett
9. The City Of New Orleans -Steve Goodman, Arlo Guthrie
10. Nobody Knows - William Mann, Alecia Moore, Pink
Note: not a comprehensive list.
Last edited on Thu Jan 16th, 2020 10:58 pm by cmaja
All songs are from God. Those that are not, aren’t songs at all.