View single post by RFMusic
 Posted: Fri Jun 7th, 2019 10:15 pm
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
RFMusic

Tekboy wrote:
So, in November of 2015, I had a massive heart attack, and was dead for 17 minutes. I should be a rutabaga, but I guess I am supposed to do something I haven't done yet, so not only am I still here, I am still having adventures. I forgot how to log into here for a long time, until just now.

In May of last year, I was in a terrible traffic accident. Long story short, it rendered me unable to play guitar for more than five minutes at a time, because my left fingers and wrist would just go numb, due to spinal stenosis. A month ago tomorrow, I had spinal reconstructive surgery in my neck, and it was wildly successful. I can play again for as long as I want, but they went in from the front, and the road to happiness seems to be long for my vocal cords. It is improving, but slowly, and it may be a while before I can sing for hours again.

But I am glad to be back here, hanging with songwriters again. May you all be as blessed as I am!

OMG!! You have been through hell and back more than once. It may be fodder for some songs.

I suspect that a lot of great songs have been born of pain.

I hope you heal 100 percent. Glad to know that a good soul like you is back in the world.

Close Window